Membership in the Friends Club means continuous support to our work by the company, and it depends solely on your wishes and possibilities. It implies the following:
- Your support throughout year by regular, monthly donations with amount chosen by you, which helps to cover expenses of children care within the programs of SOS Children’s Villages Serbia;
- During the year, you can always change the amount of donation or abort membership;
- You will be informed regularly about all our activities or programs by newsletter which you are going to receive every month by mail;
- Logotype of company supporting our work, will be uploaded on our site and social networks, and you are going to get our logo which you can upload to the site of your company.
- If you would like to become a member of our Club of Friends, you are able to do it by paying you chosen amount through general payment slip
- For all further information, please contact Sunčica Matić or Tijana Milošević, 011 – 3602 – 932.
|Urban Thomas Andreas|
|Avramović Bjelica Ljubomir|
|Mhs Tim At Čačak|
|Balkanprogress doo Kruševac|
|Akvapan inženjering Čačak|
|Aktiv žena Aranđelovac|
|Stefan doo Arilje|
|Javni beležnik Borislava Rokvić|
|Ravnoteža i gradionica|