Membership in the Friends Club means continuous support to our work by the company, and it depends solely on your wishes and possibilities. It implies the following:
- Your support throughout year by regular, monthly donations with amount chosen by you, which helps to cover expenses of children care within the programs of SOS Children’s Villages Serbia;
- During the year, you can always change the amount of donation or abort membership;
- You will be informed regularly about all our activities or programs by newsletter which you are going to receive every month by mail;
- Logotype of company supporting our work, will be uploaded on our site and social networks, and you are going to get an E-badge “We help children” which you can upload to the site of your company.
- If you would like to become a member of our Club of Friends, you are able to do it by paying you chosen amount through general payment slip
- For all further information, please contact Valentina Perović, 011 – 3602 – 932.
|Urban Thomas Andreas|
|Avramović Bjelica Ljubomir|
|Mhs Tim At Čačak|
|Balkanprogress doo Kruševac|
|Akvapan inženjering Čačak|
|Aktiv žena Aranđelovac|
|Stefan doo Arilje|
|Javni beležnik Borislava Rokvić|